Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Bright and shiny

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So if I took you to the Antiques Roadshow..would I get much for ya?..*giggles*

  2. #42
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could be considered an antique by todays standards.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by The Lady Belle:
    So if I took you to the Antiques Roadshow..would I get much for ya?..*giggles*
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">After I've been polished, cleaned, you'd say...
    109..Let me just 118... I'll just clone you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    **giggles back** [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Wild...please don't giggle...just don't... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    i'm so old my social security number is 1. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well if thats a pic of you that you use as your avatar..then your pretty damn fine looking for an old fossil.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no...i am certified the oldest around- trust me.
    if ya add all the numbers in the year i was born ya get the number 17.

    now ya'll get yer pencils and calculators out... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Dave well mine starts with a.......0... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    beat that!! lol..... and I thought you were younger than me anyway?

  8. #48
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lady B.... Yeah it's me, I was 49-51 at the time
    and THANK YOU for the compliment! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I'll put up my fossil avi in a bit...LOL

    Dave... I'll take your word for it. BTW... You've been doin' ok?

  9. #49
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    49-51...whoah...that's some slow shutter speed there wild [img]wink.gif[/img]

    dave...i get 1853....is that right *ducks*

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wildnthewind:

    I'll put up my fossil avi in a bit...LOL

    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">Ohhhhhhh good grief Wild - you're not a fossil - yet! [img]smile.gif[/img] Besides, age is a good thing when ya consider the alternative! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Hiiiiiiiiii Fi - good to see ya - and Dave too! Y'all come around more often why doncha? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •